This advanced penetration testing course prepares you for the LPT (Master) certification exam and covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments. It also covers the process to document and prepare a professional penetration testing report. This course takes the Certified Ethical Hacker credential to the next level.
At the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- Earn the Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) certification
- Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to Penetration Testing
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, Cross site scripting (XSS), LRI and RFI vulnerabilities in web apps.
- Exploit vulnerabilities in Operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Extend metasploit with custom modules and exploits
- Provide tangible findings to stakeholders
- Module 01: Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Module 02: Information Gathering Methodology
- Module 03: Scanning and Enumeration
- Module 04: Identify Vulnerabilities
- Module 05: Exploitation
- Module 06: Post Exploitation
- Module 07: Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Module 08: Preparing a Report
- Module 09: Practice Ranges
This course includes a voucher for the EC-Council LPT (Master) certification exam. The Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT Master) exam is fully online, remotely proctored, and is comprised of three practical exams, each six hours in duration.
Attendees must be ECSA-certified and in good standing, as well as possess a minimum of 2 years experience in penetration testing.
Instructional Method: Instructor-led Classroom and Live Virtual