Sessions: 8 Hours or 1 Day.
Class time: 0900-1700
Instructional Method: Classroom, Live Virtual
This one day AWS Technical Essentials course is intended to introduce you to Amazon Web Services’ products, solutions and services. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
At the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts related to AWS platforms
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Demonstrate understanding of key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Identify key AWS services:
- Foundational: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Database: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Management: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor