Sessions: 40 Hours or 5 Days
Class time: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Instructional Method: Classroom, Live Virtual
This course is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
Certified Network Defender (C|ND) is accredited by EC-Council and prepares the student for the C|ND 312-38 Examination.
- Module 01: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals
- Module 02: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- Module 03: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices
- Module 04: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Module 05: Physical Security
- Module 06: Host Security
- Module 07: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management
- Module 08: Secure IDS Configuration and Management
- Module 09: Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management
The CND (ANSI) program requires the candidate to have two years of work experience in the Information Security domain and should be able to provide a proof of the same as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training.